Click "Show More Information" below to learn more about the Ansell Micro-Touch® Plus Latex Powder Free Medical Exam Gloves, 1500pcs/ 1 Case.
Ansell Micro-Touch® Plus Latex Powder Free Medical Exam Gloves, 1500pcs/ 1 Case
MICRO-TOUCH® Plus examination gloves are made from natural rubber latex and feature a polymer coating for ease of donning, with a textured wet-grip surface. They are powder-free to help eliminate powder-related complications and are manufactured to meet or exceed ASTM standards. Now featured in a 150 count box to help you go GREEN. With more gloves in a box it means less packaging waste.
- Advanced manufacturing processes reduce total water-extractable protein to 50 ìg or less per gram. Safe use of these gloves by or on latex-sensitized individuals has not been established
- Meets or exceeds ASTM examination glove standards. Manufactured within the quality guidelines of ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2008 and FDA-QSR
- Natural rubber latex remains the gold standard for hand barrier protection due to its strength, proven barrier protection, elasticity, fit, feel and comfort
- Natural rubber latex has excellent elasticity allowing the glove to stretch easily and return to its original shape
- Wearers experience a more secure fit that provides greater comfort without bagginess
- The fully textured finish of the glove provides extra protection for wet or dry grip and against slippage